RISK WARNING: Your capital is at risk. The risks include: the lack of liquidity in this market in terms of being able to realise investments and the loss of the value of investment. When you invest any loss in value will not be covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
Please read FULL risk warning.
Diginius is a software and solutions provider that empowers organisations to achieve the maximum impact from their online sales and marketing.
Investment closes only once the total pledged amount passes the minimum of £250,000
A pledge is not a commitment. You will be asked to confirm in the next section.
This company has not shared it's twitter feed.
- Diginius is a software and solutions provider that empowers organisations to achieve the maximum impact from their online sales and marketing activities.
- During Diginius’s 2018 financial year, the business generated revenues in excess of £542k. With growing sales in the UK. The business is also exploring leads in Sweden, South Africa.
- Diginius Insight Software integrates data feeds from all common online marketing and sales platforms into a single, easy-to-understand platform. It identifies exactly what activities are driving the best conversions and customised reports deliver actionable insights directly to the stakeholders who need them.
- Diginius PPC management and training courses complement the Diginius Insight Software and help clients to get the best results from their online sales and marketing activities, even if they lack the resources or expertise internally.
- Diginius has a current customer base of round 80 clients including Dreams, top of the Sunday Times / BDO Profit Track 100 league table for 2018.
Investment Focus: Equity and Debt
About: Envestors is a FCA regulated corporate finance adviser in the UK and operates an international network of sophisticated investors investing an average of £42,000 in high growth unquoted companies seeking £250,000 to £2m in equity funding.
Contact Name: Oliver Woolley
Registered InvestorsOver 1000
Investment through platformOver £100m